Friendly Neighbourly Welcome.....

Well, I wondered on over all casual like and knocked on the door. A woman in her mid 30's greeted me at the door and I gave her the eggs, which she was seemed pretty happy about. Introductions were made and she told me her name was Sarah (I think..lol, I am just so bad at remembering names.)  I then just offhandedly told her to keep an eye on her washing line because of what the past tenants had said. She said she only uses the dryer anyway, but thanked me for the telling her. She seemed so nice and innocent. It was so painful. There was this long uncomfortable silence in which the whole ghost thing was on the tip of my tongue. I just wanted to blurt it out, warn her, save her the trauma which might happen to her.  Surely there must be some kind of law against just sitting by and letting horrible things happen to people with out warning them? I ended up clamping my yap shut and making a lame comment about the garden on the doorstep..lol  I'm pretty she she must think I'm weird so I just told her to just be safe and if she needed anything I'm right next door. I guess I'll just have to sit back and see how long this one lasts. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment